Jan with Blogger
- Jan had a website via a hosted CMS, but the subscription had lapsed and all content was lost. There was no backup.
- Available content images were from a recent Ceramics Photography shoot, and a relatively recent artist studio portrait.
- Further images and text copy is expected for revisions.
- An idea solution would be free in perpetuity, so that it does not lapse and loose content. It should be user serviceable, rather than highly customised. Google Blogger was chosen.
- A starter website was set up with 4 pages: Work, About, Blog, Contact.