And so it begins

I could say that ever since I got my first dSLR in 2010 I have been on a steep learning curve about everything to do with digital photography, however my story has a longer tail than that.

Pre Y2K I had already digitized most of my keepsakes, with the resilience of backups. And then in 2000 I got my first digital camera gadget -- it was a pen cam! What that meant to me was that I could snap away at everything without any regard for traditional photo processing costs. That marks the spot when a photographic record of my ordinary daily life started.

Today (27th June 2012) marks the day when I started setting up and curating my portfolio. This website and blog intends to show my value proposition, but will probably evolve into other useful things not foreseen at the start. So here we go.